Aktuální volná místa
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Operational Excellence Lead
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Operational Excellence Site Lead in Opava Site, Czech Republic. Operations Excellence Site Lead will be leading a local team and will be responsible for driving change by implementation of the global Teva Production System standards and coaching local management and team members to achieve a step change in the performance of the site in terms of quality, service and cost competitiveness while engaging and empowering the site employees.
• Managing a team that will help leading the change
• Taking responsibility for operational excellence transformation and embedding global standards and building capabilities at site
• Stakeholder management, coaching and helping site management with setting of ambitious targets
• Providing deep lean expertise and bringing structure and knowledge methodology to guarantee rigor
• Developing site rollout plan post involvement of global transformation team along with ensuring local project follow up, regular feedback to central team, rising the flags and proposing the project plan changes
• Implementing the Production System KPIs and reporting the progress of the site implementation
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a team leader in a Lean environment, preferably within pharmaceutical industry
• Experience as a team leader in several functions (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Validation, Supply Chain is an advantage)
• Project management experience and excellent time management skills, Lean expert
• Relevant university degree (technical, pharmaceutical, chemical, Industrial engineer)
• Fluent in English and Czech, excellent knowledge in MS Office
Location and Mobility:
• The position will be based at Opava site, Czech Republic.
• The role requires travelling few times per year to the other Teva sites.
Telefon: 725 803 376